📅🔮🎆TAKE THE NEXT STEPS WITH CONFIDENCE AND FEAR🎆🔮📆
In 2014, I made a decision: I needed to get myself out of my marriage and out of Washington state. I didn’t know what I was going to do or how I was going to get there but I knew I was on the way out of the situation.
Fast-forward to 2016 and I was in a car leaving Washington getting ready to track over 3,000 miles to the opposite end of the country. New coast, new state, new beginnings and no regrets. I did not act without fear. I was scared every night and had chest pains everyday before during and after my decision to end my marriage and move my son away from his father.
I knew the stats on what it means to be a single mother. I knew the anecdotal evidence about starting over after divorce. I knew that it would be financially easier to stay in the marriage or at least in the little town where we lived and just settling into life lived a certain way. I could have done that but I didn’t.
I didn’t say no….I said HELL NO.
Yep, HELL NO. I could not fathom how I was going to get from where I was to where I wanted to be but I knew that I had things that allowed me to be; I knew how to follow my intuition and rewrite my story.
In the 2 years leading up to the move I:
- 🔕Decided to quit my job.
- 🔕Decided to divorce my spouse.
- 🔕Decided to leave the West Coast.
How did I do it?
I planned the road and then I worked the hell out of that plan. I did not confine myself to getting out a calendar and picking an exit date and hoping it would somehow work itself out. I PLANNED how I was going to get out and then I:
- 📝Consulted my energetic guides every step of the way.
- 📝Created multiple paths based on those consultations.
- 📝Got very clear on the goals and never let them out of my sight.
After doing that, I got to WORK.
We are breathing in the chill of 2018 already and many of you are looking to make a seismic change in your lives.
💗HOW ARE YOU PLANNING TO GET THERE? 💗
If 2017 is not ending the way you have hoped then either you are not working your plan the right way or you are working the wrong plan. Einstein said it best:
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results.
- 🔥Time to stop making resolutions based in fear.
- 🔥Time to stop creating lists and plans without focus.
- 🔥Time to stop walking down the wrong path.
Let’s Get You Into Focus for 2018
I am The Metaphysical Goddess and I am all about making life work for you. I am all about helping tap into your Guides, get clear on your goals, and make plans that work FOR YOU and are not one size fits all. If you are still trying to decide how to make 2018 different than 2017 then you are in need of information that will help stop deciding and start planning. When we work together we will:
- 💖Consult your guides to help you get clear on your goals.
- 💖Plan the pathway to achieving those goals.
- 💖Period. 💖
The Planning the Work to Work Your Plan sessions are $575.00 USD.
Your package includes:
- A basic natal chart for review.
- The 12 months of planning using tarot spread w/ journal prompts
- A workbook and calendar pages
- 2, 1-hour one-on-one sessions where we tackle the year in 6 month increments.
I am going to work with 6 amazing souls to plan your 2018. If you are ready to
- 💗Get clear on what goals you pursuing,
- 💗Work with your energy guides to help you get there,
- 💗Make a plan for success and do the work to get that plan right,
Then contact me at email@example.com. There is an application process to make sure you and I are the right combination of magic! If we are not, I will gladly refer you to someone else and wish you well on your journey.
The Metaphysical Goddess aka Dr. Sacheen is a coach and guide who teaches programs based on the lunar calendar, astrology, metaphysics, communication principles, and a healthy dose of common sense to help people change their lives. Though her approach is pragmatic, the results are magical transformations one step at a time. For more information on her services, please visit https://www.facebook.com/sacheenmobley/ or contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.