Oh, right. Turkey…
Day 25 of the month finds me celebrating the holiday of Thanksgiving in the United States. At a time where there is a lot of unrest and anxiety, there may not appear to be a lot that we can be thankful for.
And I am not immune to the world of unrest that is swirling around me.
But, I have many things to be thankful for and here are just a few:
- My family. The rocks that keep me anchored to reality.
- My friends. The family I chose who chose me back.
- My soul. The voice that calls me the paths that make me whole.
- My planet. The only home any of us have.
- My life. As long as I have a breath in my body, I have the ability to change.
When life is tougher than any of us expect, it helps to have a small list of things to hold on to.
From our family to yours,
Happy Thanksgiving/Indigenous Peoples Day.
We will not be promoting a Black Friday offer in the hopes that more and more people will not be called into work on holidays (in order to make Black Friday work, many have to work Thanksgiving night).
We will be back for Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday with offerings for the holiday season!